Program Terms and Conditions
Wedding Club Card (WCC) is a membership program, which is operated by Binary Compatible Inc. (Wedding Forward) organized under the laws of Ontario.
as may be amended from time to time and incorporated herein by reference. Further, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions as a condition of continued membership. WCC specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the Program, any Program benefit or award/reward, including but not limited to any discount available or potentially available, or these Terms and Conditions either with or without notice. Any such changes may affect the availability and specifics of benefits previously available or potentially available under deals. Enrolment, membership and all related benefits of the Program and deals are offered at the sole discretion of WCC.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and WCC regarding your participation in the Program and the use of WCC benefits, your entitlement to redeem discounts and your entitlement to any other benefits of the Program, and supersede all previous versions. Except as expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. When you deal with WCC or its partners over the Internet, you consent to the formation of contractual relations through electronic communications. SPC has the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Program and WCC Rewards.Participation in the Program
- A WCC member ("Member") must enroll individually in his/her full legal name and such person may have only one open Account at any given time;
- To use WCC a Member must be of legal age (18 years of age or older) and competent.
- A Member may only receive benefits in one Account. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual; therefore, it must be maintained in the name of an individual; any duplicate accounts can be removed at the sole discretion of WCC;
- Rewards and any entitlement to redemption thereof are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of WCC or otherwise in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the WCC Program, as may be amended from time to time. Any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the sole discretion of WCC, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected Rewards redemption entitlement, as the case may be;
- To be eligible to redeem WCC benefits, an individual must be a WCC member and/or be a customer of an associated Partner in WCC. This WCC membership will be associated with one Account number.
- WCC assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however, suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, any failure by Partners of WCC to honour any rewards, offers of promotions by such parties, or the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice;
- WCC membership and participation are privileges that can be revoked by WCC in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by WCC, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to WCC, the WCC Program, or the interests of its Members or reward partners;
- WCC shall be under no obligation to continue the Program, or to provide any notice of its termination;
- Each Member shall be responsible for advising WCC of any change of their name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required membership Enrolment data. Neither WCC nor its Partners shall be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or e-mail or any consequences thereof;
- Neither SPC nor its Partners shall be responsible for any failure of the WCC website or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online or Internet entry. In addition, neither WCC nor its Partners shall be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Program. WCC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Program should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of WCC corrupt the security or proper administration of the Program. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, WCC reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution; and
- To participate in WCC benefits, a Member must have applied for, been granted and possess a Digital WCC membership;
- To enroll, you must have a valid address and a valid e-mail address;
- To become a Member, simply create an account online accurately and completely;
- Enrolment also requires the creation of a password or a personal identification number ("Password") which is required to access your Account. Certain password creation rules may apply and WCCreserves the right to change password creation rules to adhere to the strongest privacy and security standards in place. Anyone who knows your Password and Account number will have full access to your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your Password, for all activities that occur using your Password and for notifying WCC of any unauthorized use of your Password. WCC is not responsible in any way for any loss arising from unauthorized use of your Password or your failure to comply with these provisions;
- By Enrolling in the WCC Program, you consent to receive WCC communications as well as other communications containing special offers about the WCC Program and its rewards and services, which communications may incur data charges if accessed or received via a mobile device.
- Enrolment at the WCC website or app is subject to verification and will be deemed invalid if the information is not true and/or complete.
WCC Memberships need to be activated and expire after the member’s wedding date.Termination or Cancellation of Membership
You can cancel your WCC Membership services at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. More information on how to cancel can be found on the WCC website. Once you have cancelled your WCC Membership and received confirmation, no other changes can be made to your account.
If you no longer wish to subscribe to a WCC Membership, it is your responsibility to cancel your WCC Membership in due time, regardless of whether or not you actively use the Membership.Errors and Corrections
We try to make WCC thorough, accurate, and helpful to our customers. Nonetheless, there may be times when certain information displayed may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or appear inaccurate because of the browser, hardware, or other technology that you use. We apologize in advance for any such errors that may result in an incorrect price, inaccurate description, item unavailability or otherwise. We reserve the right to correct errors (whether by changing information or by informing you of the error and giving you an opportunity to cancel any order.)Returns and/or Exchanges
In the event of a return and/or exchange of any purchase for which WCC benefit was given, your level of benefit will be adjusted downward by an amount equivalent to any previous upward adjustment associated with the original transaction.Redemption and Benefits
Discount, Coupon or Gift Codes
- Only a Member may redeem deals.
- Your Account number and Password will be required for any available automated or online benefits.
- You may be required to provide proof of and/or authentication of your identity when using your WCCmembership, to protect the integrity of your Account and to verify your Member status;
- WCC may include or remove the Program’s additional reward partners in its sole discretion.
If you have received a discount, coupon or gift code to an WCC membership, the following terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions of the specific code. To redeem a discount or coupon code, log in to the applicable Service and enter the applicable code to take advantage of the relevant promotion. All discounts, gift and coupon codes can only be applied when purchasing a one-year WCC membership, and cannot be applied to existing memberships. Discount, coupon and gift codes cannot be combined with any other cash-off price, sales, promotion or coupon, and cannot be exchanged, refunded, replaced or redeemed for cash or payment of memberships. A payment method is required to redeem a discount or coupon code. It is your own responsibility to use a discount, coupon or gift code before it expires, and expired codes cannot be refunded or extended. It is also your responsibility to terminate the membership before the end of a discounted period if you do not want to continue with a WCC membership at the regular price. WCC reserves the right to cancel discounts and coupon promotions at any time.Intellectual Property; Third-Party Content and Services
All content on the WCC website, or otherwise made available via the WCC website, including the text, notes, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactivities and the like (“Content”), the trademarks (including all ‘Wedding Card Club™’) , service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), the design of the we and/or services (“Site Design”), and all software and other technology used to provide the WCC website and/or services (“Technology”), are owned by or licensed to Binary Compatible Inc. and/or its affiliates. Content is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site, Content, Marks, Site Design and Technology. Using the website and/or Program does not give you any ownership of or right in or to any Content, Marks, Site Design or Technology.
The site, program and products are provided “as available” and “as is,” with no representations or warranties of any kind. WCC disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties, express, implied and statutory, including all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. WCC does not warrant that any products or program, either from it or third parties, will be appropriate, in stock, safe, defect-free, conform with written or oral specifications, guarantees, representations, warranties or promises, or that products will not be lost or damaged in shipment.Use of the WCC Website is at your own Risk
WCC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors do not represent or warrant that the WCC website, program or emails sent to you will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful code, or that all information will be accurate or complete. You agree that your use of the WCC website shall be at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your hardware or loss of data that results from the download of material or data. WCC makes no representation, warranty, guarantee or promise that the products, WCC website or program will meet your requirements or achieve any particular results. WCC will not be responsible for any third-party content or program on the WCC website, any links to third-party websites or any third-party websites. Packaging, labels and instructions may contain manufacturer disclaimers and limitations of liability that apply to the products you purchase. WCC makes all disclaimers in this paragraph on behalf of itself and its licensors and suppliers.No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials
WCC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the WCC website or any website featured or linked to through the WCC website, and WCC will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. WCC will not be liable for the offensive or illegal conduct of any third party. You voluntarily assume the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing. The foregoing limitations will apply even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose and to the fullest extent permitted by law. Some countries or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may have other rights which may vary from country to country or in other jurisdictions.
The content on the WCC website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain more specific or professional advice before taking, or refraining from, any action or inaction on the basis of the content on the WCC website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the WCC website, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the WCC website is accurate, complete, or up to date.Limitation of Liability and Waiver
No consequential damages. In no event will WCC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors (collectively “WCC” for purposes of this section) be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the performance, use of or the inability to use the WCC website, program or products, even if WCC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, violation of a statute or otherwise. WCC will not be liable for the cost of replacement products, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill.
Because some countries or jurisdictions may not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties or limitations on or exclusions of consequential or incidental damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you depending on your country of residence.
You waive and hold harmless the WCC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors from any and all claims resulting from any action taken by the WCC and any of the foregoing parties.Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WCC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with any third-party claim brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties: (a) alleging facts or circumstances that would, if true, constitute a violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions by you; (b) alleging bodily injury, death, property damage or other damages arising from your or a third party’s use or misuse of any product purchased by you on the WCC website; (c) arising from or related to any other party’s access and use of the Program with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code (if such codes are required to access the Program in the future); (d) arising from, related to, or connected with your use or misuse of the WCC website. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any such claim at your sole cost and expense. You may not settle any such claim without our express written consent.Applicable Law
The covered matters, the WCC website and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision, principle, or rule (whether of the laws of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction) and notwithstanding your domicile, residence, or physical location.
Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Site and under these Terms and Conditions will be instituted in the courts of the Province of Ontario and/or the Federal Court of Canada, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such action or proceeding. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to the venue of suchElectronic Messages Terms
This section only applies to Wedding Club Card members that have explicitly given Wedding Club Card consent to receive electronic messages from Wedding Club Card and its partners. By activating their membership, the WCC member consents to receive electronic messages from WCC and its partners. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by   contacting us at email@example.com
or by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our promotional emails.
Any questions or concerns can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Wedding Club Card Ltd. All Right Reserved.