Last updated: February 26, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.Definitions
means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers' personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers' personal information, that does business in the State of California.
(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Binary Compatible Inc. (Wedding Forward), 80 Harrison Garden Blvd., Unit 2217.
● For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
refers to: Ontario, Canada
● Data Controller
, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
● Do Not Track
(DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
● Personal Data
is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
● For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
● For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
refers to the Website.
● Service Provider
means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
● Third-party Social Media Service
refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
● Usage Data
refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
refers to Wedding Club Card, accessible from https://weddingclubcard.com/
means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
● Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.Collecting and Using Your Personal DataTypes of Data CollectedPersonal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Usage DataUsage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.Card Fraud and Research
WCC and its Partners share personal information in order to run the Program, to prevent fraud, as well as to conduct research and understand Member interests, and to let you know about offers, benefits, products and services that may be of interest to you. WCC’s Partners protect all information provided to them, and use it solely for purposes related to the Program. WCC collects personal information for specific, limited purposes, and does so by fair and lawful means. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, WCC collects the following personal information:
Sharing Information with Partners
- We collect contact information when you register for the Program. This information is used to complete your WCC transactions, respond to your inquiries, and for general marketing purposes, or as otherwise indicated
- If you enter a contest or other promotion, we use your personal contact information to administer the contest or promotion including contacting, announcing and promoting prizewinners;
- We collect purchase history and a list of promotions offered to you, in order to gain a better understanding of your interests so that we may develop and market better products and services;
- We collect, use and store your location history to establish your location, to improve your experience and, from time to time, to send you information, such as offers, that is most relevant to your geographic location;
- We may use personal contact and history information from time to time to contact you about changes, enhancements or other notices related to purchases you have made or about WCC’s Partners. If you have given us your prior consent, we may use this information to send you offers or information from us, our affiliates and from selected advertisers (“Marketing Offers”). If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time by following the procedure set out in our opt-out policy (see below);
- If you choose to opt-out of any use of your personal information in accordance with our opt-out policy, we keep your contact information on a list so that your request can be honored. If you complain to any of our departments, we collect your contact information and the nature of your complaint, for the purpose of investigating and responding to you; and
Personal Information needs to be collected and used to maintain you as a Member of the Program; however, once again, you can opt-out of the collection and/or use of personal information for other purposes. This includes opting out of receiving marketing materials from WCC and/or its Partners. This can be done by contacting WCC using the information provided below. Additional opportunities may be provided within communications to Members from time to time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, WCC will not share, sell, rent or trade your personal information with other parties except as provided below:
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
- We may share your information with our Partners––
- We provide Partners with information on WCC customers who have purchased or inquired about the services of such Partners. Sharing this information may allow a Partner to contact you. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such Partners. While we inform them that they are only permitted to communicate with you for limited, applicable purposes, we do not have any responsibility for the actions of the Partner.
- We may share your information with authorized third-party service providers – –
- We may share your information in a business transfer – –
- We may share your information for our protection and the protection of others – –
- With our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. These may include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing (including Apple subscriptions), order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
● Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
● Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
● Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service
, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To manage Your Account:
to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract:
the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You:
To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You
with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests:
To attend and manage Your requests to Us.Sharing Information with Partners
Personal Information needs to be collected and used to maintain you as a Member in the Program; however, once again, you can opt out of the collection and/or use of personal information for other purposes. This includes opting out of receiving marketing materials from WCC and/or its Partners. This can be done by contacting WCC using the information provided below. Additional opportunities may be provided within communications to Members from time to time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, WCC will not share, sell, rent or trade your personal information with other parties except as provided below:
● We may share your information with our Partners––
We provide Partners with information on WCC customers who have purchased or inquired about the services of such Partners. Sharing this information may allow a Partner to contact you. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such Partners. While we inform them that they are only permitted to communicate with you for the limited, applicable purposes, we do not have any responsibility for the actions of the Partner.
● We may share your information with authorized third-party service providers – –
● We may share your information in a business transfer – –
● We may share your information for our protection and the protection of others – –
● With our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. These may include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing (including Apple subscriptions), order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services
We may also share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers:
We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
● For Business transfers:
We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With Affiliates:
● With Business partners:
We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users:
when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liabilitySecurity of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.Analytics
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
● Google Analytics
● Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
● For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacyAdvertising
We may use Service providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service.
● Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
● You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/Email Marketing
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
● Google Ads (AdWords)
● Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
● You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
● Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
● For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
● Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
● You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
● To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
● Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/
or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
● For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
● Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
● You can opt-out from Pinterest's interest-based ads by enabling the "Do Not Track" functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest instructions: http://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
● FreshDesk is a customer support software. The service is operated by Freshworks, Inc.
● FreshDesk service may collect information from Your Device.
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
● Performance of a contract:
Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
● Legal obligations:
Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
● Vital interests:
Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
● Public interests:
Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
● Legitimate interests:
Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
● Request access to Your Personal Data.
The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
● Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You.
You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
● Object to processing of Your Personal Data.
This right exists where We are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
● Request erasure of Your Personal Data.
You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
● Request the transfer of Your Personal Data.
We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
● Withdraw Your consent.
You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.CCPA PrivacyYour Rights under the CCPA
● The right to notice.
You must be properly notified of which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
● The right to access / the right to request.
The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party's direct marketing purposes.
● The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data.
You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" section or web page.
● The right to know about Your Personal Data.
You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
● The categories of Personal Data collected
● The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
● The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
● Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
● The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
● The right to delete Personal Data.
You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months.
● The right not to be discriminated against.
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer's rights, including by:
● Denying goods or services to You
● Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
● Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
● Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that "sells" personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt-out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt-out of every browser that you use.Website
You can opt-out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
● From Our "Cookie Consent" notice banner
● Or from Our "CCPA Opt-out" notice banner
● Or from Our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" notice banner
● Or from Our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link
The opt-out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt-out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt-out again.Mobile Devices
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt-out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
● "Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt-out of Ads Personalization" on Android devices
● "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device."Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third-party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below
.California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allows California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain the removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.Links to Other Websites
● By email: email@example.com
● By visiting this page on our website: www.weddingclubcard.com